The next meeting of the Parish Council will be held on Monday 21st September at 6pm.
This meeting will be held ‘virtually’ using the software platform ‘Microsoft Teams’
The public are able to join this meeting by emailing the clerk, for the link or, if they wish to raise any questions , they are requested to submit these in writing to the clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th September 2020
The AGENDA for the meeting is below:
You are hereby summoned to attend the Meeting of the Parish Council, to be held on Monday 21st September 2020, . This meeting will be held virtually commencing at 6.00 p.m. for the purpose of transacting the following business:
Please note the change of time
The agenda has been prepared with consideration to this being a virtual meeting. and several items will be covered by reports pre-prepared by Chairs of committees and circulated by email.
Due to the current coronavirus epidemic and further to the Local Authorities and Police and Crime Panels (Coronavirus) (Flexibility of Local Authority and Police and Crime Panel Meetings) (England and Wales) Regulations 2020 the meeting will be held virtually via Teams meeting , the link will be notified via email once Teams meeting has been set up and tested. It will include an audio link for anyone who does not have remote access.
The public are able to join this meeting by emailing the clerk, for the link or , if they wish to raise any questions , they are requested to submit these in writing to the clerk at email@example.com by 20th September 2020
Carol J Lavell
Parish Clerk to the Council
BUSINESS to be transacted
- Introduction by Parish Chair , Cllr S Ellis to the protocol and rules of remote meetings
- To receive apologies for absence
- To note any declarations of interest on items to be discussed at this meeting
- To resolve if members of the press and public are to be excluded from any agenda items of the meeting due to the nature of the business to be transacted. Under Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960, S1 (2))
- To discuss the proposal that Councillors are not disqualified for 6 months for non attendance due to the Covid 19 situation.
- Review of delegated powers introduced at the March 2020 meeting due to the Covid 19 situation
- To resume Full Council meetings (remotely) as the decision making forum
- Planning and Licensing applications to continue to be considered and managed by Cllr Godfrey, with email conversations with Councillors where required.
- To agree to temporarily reduce the frequency of Parish Council meetings to bimonthly for a period to be agreed.
- To approve the minutes of the Extraordinary Council Meeting held on 6th August 2020 (A)
- To note any issues from members of the public in attendance (items to be notified in advance to Parish Clerk)
- To note any matters arising from the minutes of the last Council Meeting (Extraordinary meeting)
- To consider financial matters including:
- The authorisation of payment of accounts for September
- To receive the bank reconciliation statement
- To receive the financial report covering 1/4/20 to 31/08/20 (extended period due to Covid 19 situation)and explanatory narrative (B)
- Parish Council Updates (See written committee reports* circulated by email from Committee chairs)
- Wickersley Park Redevelopment*- Update -Cllr A Bates
- Update on Christmas arrangements and other events matters* -Cllr S Ellis and P Beighton
- Update on WCCA and Community Centre* -Cllr K Phillips
- Winthrop Cllr S Ellis
- Woodlands* Cllr M Scott
- Update on new website-Parish Clerk
- Update on newsletter-Cllr S Ellis
- Reopening of Public Toilets-Parish Clerk
- To receive the minutes from the following meetings,
Delegated Powers meetings on
- To note dates of future committee meetings, events and the next Parish Council Meeting
Parish Council Meeting 16th November 2020 at 6.00pm
Committee meetings to be determined
PARISHIONERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO ATTEND MEETINGS OF THE PARISH COUNCIL AND ARE PERMITTED PARTICIPATION IN THE ITEM “To note any issues from members of the public in attendance”, BUT NOT IN THE DECISIONS ON OTHER AGENDA ITEMS, SPEAKING ONLY WHEN SPECIFICALLY INVITED TO DO SO BY THE CHAIRPERSON